Delta College logo

Delta College Help Center

I need a copy of my transcripts sent to my new employer. I do not know my student number. The last year I attended may have been in the late 1970s. How do I go about getting these old transcripts?

Answered: 446 days ago
Posted: 450 days ago
Categories: Registration, Unassigned

No additional detail


Valerie  Bledsoe

Posted: 446 days ago

This is the link to our web page about transcripts.  TRANSCRIPT INFO LINK   You can use the ‘transcript request form’ if you would like it sent directly to a university.


If you would like a copy for yourself, you may request a transcript:

- in person at the Registrar’s Office located in B-100. Bring a photo ID with you.

- by mail: Registrar’s Office, Delta College, 1961 Delta Rd., University Center, MI 48710

- by fax: (989) 667-2221


Please include the following information when requesting a transcript:

·         Name

·         Address, City/State/Zip

·         Phone Number

·         E-Mail Address

·         Delta ID or last four digits of Social Security Number

·         Birthdate

·         Last Year Attended (approximately)

·         Previous Name(s) Used

·         Number of Copies

·         Signature (if faxing or mailing a request)

·         Address to send Transcript


Does this help?

Angela  Sinclair

Posted: 446 days ago

Hi Melanie, my name is Angela.  go to for official transcripts to be sent out.  A-Z Index at the top of page, click on "T", go down and find transcripts, click, the very last line is the email request form.  Follow prompts.  If its personal, this requires a signature, and you can fax your current address, name then and now, your date of birth and your complete social security. Fax it to 989-667-2221, attention Angela.  This can take up to a week to process.
Thank you 

1961 Delta Road, University Center MI 48710 | 989-686-9000 |
Delta College is an Equal Opportunity Organization, committed to excellence through inclusiveness and diversity.
Copyright ©